Meandering with Michele

Email travelog submitted by my niece, Michele, as she travels through Europe.
I'm just posting these.    Michele is doing all the writing, photography, and travel. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sierra Foothills

Nothing to see here, folks! I'ved moved on to Google+ - http://frankgplus.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A broad abroad

Off I go!

The bags are packed (okay, overpacked) and my cell
phone service is set to "vacation." Email is the best
way to get a hold of me from now on. The phone card I
purchased comes with a voicemail kind of thing. In a
pinch, you can dial 1-888-NNN-NNNN, press N, enter:
NNNNNNNNNNN# and leave me a message, but I don't know
how often I'll be checking that.

And, hey... if I'm not back in five months, just wait
longer. ;)

Happy Summer :)

Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home