Meandering with Michele

Email travelog submitted by my niece, Michele, as she travels through Europe.
I'm just posting these.    Michele is doing all the writing, photography, and travel. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sierra Foothills

Nothing to see here, folks! I'ved moved on to Google+ - http://frankgplus.com

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I used to be a rolling stone you know

Just wanted to let you all know that pictures from
Germany, Austria, and Switzerland are posted at
www.michelesumma.com

And attached to this email is a glimpse of the
highlight of my trip. For the last three years, the
city of Rome has ended their summer season with a free
concert at the Coliseum. Two years ago it was Paul
McCartney, last year Simon and Garfunkel. This year
it was Sir Elton's turn. I dedicated 11 hours to the
cause (not including the concert itself or the hour+
it took to get home) and had a spectacular view of the
man who truly is a living legend. Between the
backdrop of Ancient Rome, the music, and the 500,000
or so singing every word to every song (and every "la
la la la la" during "Crocodile Rock") it was an
absolutely amazing night.

Ciao!
Michele
---------- Sir Elton - Click for Full Size Image ----------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home