Meandering with Michele

Email travelog submitted by my niece, Michele, as she travels through Europe.
I'm just posting these.    Michele is doing all the writing, photography, and travel. :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sierra Foothills

Nothing to see here, folks! I'ved moved on to Google+ - http://frankgplus.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Worth about 7,000 words

Hey again,

Here are some photos of the Greek adventure thus far.
Lefkes is a little inland town that we walked through
today, and Punda Beach is another stop we made for a
few hours of fun and R&R in the sun. A Corona (or
two) would have completed that picture. I took a few
dips in the Aegean today. Nice and salty. Just
floated around without using an ounce of energy (which
is good since that's about all I've got left these
days). The pics from Mykonos are from a few days ago.
The one from Contiki shows the view from my room.

Decided to stick with the group and go to Ios tomorrow
instead of hanging out here on Paros with Leo. We get
a deal on scuba lessons and other beach activities
(more kayaking, I'm sure), and the bungalow I'll get
to stay in is half the price we're paying here (only 8
euros!). Plus, I love our group. We're having too
much fun to say goodbye just yet, but lots of us will
scatter from Ios. From Ios it's onto Santorini for a
week or so, and then onto Naxos before returning to
Athens.

:)

Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home